It’s not just couples that get matching tattoos. Siblings, roommates, and pretty much anyone who doesn’t want to forget another person gets inked together.
Some matching tattoos contain meaningful quotes, while others are all about the visuals, but all of these designs fully express their intended meanings only when the two people are together. we have compiled some of the best matching tattoos ideas to share with the person you love, so scroll down, upvote your favorites and let us know in the comments if you’re thinking about getting inked! (H/T)
01. Got To Spend Some Proper Time With My Little Sis After A Long Time. We Got Tattoos For Old Times Sake
Chances are, most matching tattoos that you’ve seen belong to couples. Couples tattoos encompass all the qualities and symbols that are personal to lovers, an intimate ink language that only they know. While there are countless options for matching couples tattoos, the final choice ultimately lies within their relationship. What emblems, animals, and quotes best sum up their feelings as well as shared values and interests? Maybe there’s a particular date or occasion they want to commemorate, or perhaps an inside joke? Whatever two soulmates select, it’s their little secret.
02. Sibling Tattoos
Matching tattoos are also popular among best friends who want to prove to the world that their bond is forever. In fact, even stars like Kylie Jenner and her BFF Jordyn Woods got red “M” initials on their pinky fingers. What the letter stands for is still unknown to the general public, but true friends keep each other’s secrets. Instead of buying all those material things, BFFs who choose to get something permanent are showing that whatever happens, they will always be in each other’s heart.
03. Matching Tattoos
For certain families out there, there’s just nothing better than having an older or younger sibling. Sure, you get into big fights sometimes and maybe they get so out of control, you wish that you could trade them away, but deep down inside, the connection that you have with your brother or a sister isn’t like any other. It’s one of a kind. It’s permanent. And what better way is there to show exactly how much you love and appreciate your relationship than doing something that’s also very painful and permanent?
04. Cute Tiny Avocados
05. Sibling Tattoos
06. Matching Mother And Daughter Tattoos
07. Really Clever Best Friend Tattoo
08. A Lighthouse For Him To Guard Her Way, And A Travelling Little Ship For Her To Sail
09. Some Sailing Tattoos For This Couple. Good Luck On Your Adventures
10. Matching Arrows That Line Up
11. Ice Age Couple Tattoos
12. Matching Tattoos With A Quote From Harry Potter
13. Matching Wolf Tattoos
14. Matching Tattoos
15. Fingerprint Hearts
16. Day And Night
17. Beautiful Sun And Moon Tattoos
18. Couple Tattoo Of A Whale
19. A Fun Matching Tattoo Pair From The Other Week
20. Cute Matching Birds
21. Matching Tattoos, Very Smart Ones
22. So This Happened Last Night. Matching Tattoos For Sisters
23. Tiny Matching Tattoos
24. Super Cute Coffee Cups For This Couple
25. Little Fruits For A Couple
26. Matching Pulp Fiction Tattoos
27. Adorable Matching Astronaut And Deep Sea Diver Tattoos. The Designs Are Meant To Stand Alone To Reflect Each One’s Personal Style, But Still Look Connected When Brought Together
28. Bow And Arrow For This Couple
29. Matching Line-Work Tattoos For This Couple
30. Little Couple Tattoo Done On The Weekend! Each Of Them Got The Same Theme Different Placements
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.